PERMISSION TO ENTER UPON SALVATION ARMY PROPERTY IS BY PRIVILEGE AND NOT A RIGHT. THIS PRIVILEGE MAY BE WITHDRAWN, AND PERMISSION TO ENTER SALVATION ARMY PROPERTY MAT BE DENIED AND ENFORCED IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ADHERED TO IN FULL OR IN PART.
Hours of operation:
Mon – Fri: 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM Sat – Sun: Closed
Auction commences at 8:30 AM.
$3 before 8:30AM
After 8:30 AM $5
Sign and date The Salvation Army Sacramento ARC “AS-IS” auction form
1. The offering of gifts, cash, property, food, or any other items, as well as tips, to any Salvation Army employee, beneficiary, or volunteer is strictly prohibited.
2. The use of tobacco products is not allowed on Salvation Army property or in any Salvation Army building.
3. There are no public bathrooms in the auction building. There is a portable toilet just inside the 17th street gate.
4. All items sold at the auction are “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”, with all faults. No warranty is stated or implied.
5. All items are to be handled, loaded, and transported by the buyer only. Auction personnel cannot assist with this process.
6. All items purchased at the auction must be removed form the Salvation Army property immediately following the close of the auction. Auction hours are from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. All items left on Salvation Army property are considered abandoned and become property of the Salvation Army and will be disposed of as we deem necessary-paid for or not. All sales are Final. ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PAID FOR NO LATER THAN 9:30 AM ON THE DAY PURCHASE.
7. On street parking is available. Our parking lost are utilized for employees and thrift store customers.
8. All auction merchandise is the property of the Salvation Army until paid for and a cash receipt is verified upon removal.
9.Credit will not be extended to anyone. Cash and carry is the system of sale. Check, credit cards, food stamps, or any other form of barter will not be accepted. All transactions are to be paid only in U.S. currency at the time of sale.
10. The buyer is responsible for the security of merchandise purchased. The Salvation Army does not provide security, protection, or assume any liabilities for merchandise sold at the auction.
11. Buyers who purchase bulk items (i.e. Cart, etc) must remove ALL merchandise AND/OR contents immediately following the auction. Carts are to be completely emptied and returned to the inside of the building. All purchased merchandise must be removed from Salvation Army property. Dumping or utilizing are dumpsters is not permitted.
12.Sorting or rummaging of any kind prior to or after the auction is not allowed. This also applies to the Salvation Army dumpster(s).
13. All prices are established by the Salvation Army and are non-negotiable. The Salvation Army reserves the right to remove any item(s) it chooses from the action with or without notice.
14. Children under the age of eighteen (18) years of age are not allowed in any of the auction areas.
15. Removal of any merchandise, knobs, kick-plates, etc. is considered theft. Violators will be permanently suspended form the auction and the theft will be reported to law enforcement.
16. Reselling of purchased items or any other business transaction on Salvation Army property is not permitted.
17. The $5 dump is not refundable and applicable to all purchases (this is applicable even if customer thus not dump any items).